1. We are license, insured. No one wants to deal with a company that doesn't have insurance or workers compensation lawsuits are very expensive.
2. We are 20 years in the buisness we had paint hundreds of properties we have knowledge about painting. A company with knowledge will percent the best plan to execute the painting job.
3. We have are own crew qualified, trained and responsible, knowledge is not enough.
4. We learn to exercise communication always.
5. We have experience with colors, we work side to side with our clients until they make their best decision on there color combinations.
Protect it from natural elements.
A fresh paint job actually does more than simply look good. Quality exterior paint works as an added layer of protection from the elements, helping to keep your home safe from weather damage, insects, and dust. The paint can even prevent exterior wood from rotting. “A quality exterior paint job now can help you avoid larger repairs costs in the future,” Streb says.
In addition to solving problems, a decent coat of paint will help you identify larger issues to your home’s exterior that you might not have already noticed. Working to repaint your home can reveal an array of small flaws ranging from mold, mildew, and water stains to rotting wood caused by weakened paint. “Many of our customers are really surprised when we point out condition issues they weren’t aware of,” says Streb. “We’re happy to be part of the solution.” The good news is that once these bruises are found, they are not very difficult to repair. Once they are addressed, a solid, new paint job can prevent these damages from reappearing
Increase its value.
You have surely already invested quite a bit into your home, so you want to be sure that its value doesn’t diminish. A great way to secure or potentially even increase your home’s value is to keep its outside sharp and fresh. Studies show that painting your house can add to its resale value. It is definitely worth your while to have your home painted by a professional
We make sure all of our employees, not just the customer service representatives, understand the way they should talk to, interact with, and problem-solve for customers. We Provide employee training that gives the tools they need to carry good customer service through the entire customer experience
Have questions? Want to discuss a complicated project? Give us a call! We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. We look forward to serving you!
836 South Kingsley Drive, Los Angeles, California 90005, United States
7am to 6pm